Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
THE HANDYMAN SERVICE
Nothern Virginia's finest remodeler is a convenient choice for all your home maintenance needs!
Welcome to Home Equity Builders' Handyman Services, your single-source solution for home maintenance from a company you trust. We are proud to provide Northern Virginia's most comprehensive and unique handyman services to our clients.
We strive to make maintaining your home simple, easy and cost effective. One phone call or email is all it takes to maintain the beauty of your greatest investment. Free up your weekend and let us get your home into showroom quality.
Regardless of the job size, HEB makes home repair simpler, more convenient and more reliable than ever before.
We offer two programs:
- Our Traditional handyman services allows you to make one call or email for virtually all your home repair or maintenance needs. Simply call or email us to schedule to work. Work is done on an hourly basis for a pre-specified hourly rate plus materials with a two hour minimum.
- Our ProActive handyman service allows our expert staff to manage all your home maintenance needs. First, we conduct a comprehensive inspection of your home. Then we meet with you to discuss your maintenance preferences. Next, based on this information, we prepare a customized maintenance schedule for your home. We then contact you accordingly to schedule the work based on the schedule. With the ProActive program overseeing your home preventative maintenance program, your home will receive the quality attention it needs to stay in its best condition. It will also prevent costly epairs that result from lack of care.
It’s that easy. Simply select which service fits your need and contact us. HEB’s professionalism, experience and quality staff guarantees that you’ll get reliable service, top quality work and the best people for the job - without the annoyance of endless phone calls and bid shopping.
Handyman services include, but are not limited to:
- Drywall repair
- Chair rails
- Closet Systems
- Exterior trim
- Home inspections
- Lock sets
- Tile work
- Vent & chimney cleaning
- And much more!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
- All floor cabinets must have a recessed toe space of at least two inches deep and three inches high.
- Face frames must provide rigid construction.
- All wood parts must have 10 percent or less moisture content at time of fabrication.
- All materials must be constructed of materials suitable for a kitchen and bathroom environment.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Bertch offers a wide variety of products to suit all projects. They offer: